This past week we got to witness the latest fan to go full blown jerk at an NFL game. The Bengals scored a touchdown and the receiver went to toss the ball to one of their fans. A Saints fan ripped the ball away that was clearly meant for a nice lady in Bengals attire. This kind of thing has happened before and much worse. Here are ten examples of how not to act at an NFL game….or anywhere else for that matter.
10. Installing a jail in the Eagles‘ stadium is a pretty damning indicator of the level of fans Philly has in general. I don’t want to indict the entire city. Wait, yes I do.
9. A Saints fan actually felt relief at his team losing a playoff game in 2012 to the 49ers. He feared for his daughters’ safety and his own if his Saints ended up winning. Niner fans were in his face in the parking lot and during the game in a violent manner.
- Philadelphia Eagles fans are maybe the worst in all of sports. Booing Santa Claus made sure they are not forgotten as historically awful people.
- Lion on Lion crime is not a good look for Detroit. Some past failures may have led to stressful situations like this.
- How do fans fall over railings at sporting events? Like this here. Lucky for this drunk Viking he was not near a railing and walked away from his fall.
- Since this incident is so fresh, it has to make the top five. The old Saints fan that snatched the gifted ball from the Bengals lady, almost elbowed her in his panic to get the prized football. Guy is a jerk and his excuse about giving the ball to his grandson is lame.
- Cleveland fans pelted the field with plastic beer bottles in a 2012 game that saw some calls go the other way. Browns fans could get a pass for their outburst after all the terrible things that have happened to their franchise.
- Not a good idea to tempt a mob of Browns fans into beating you to death after your Ravens score a touchdown. Brave or stupid? Clearly stupid.
- Philly fans cheered as Michael Irvin lay on the turf without moving back in 1999. The wide out dominated the Eagles for years, but a possible neck injury is nothing to be happy about as a sports fan. Sad that I have to even point that out.
- I love the Falcons, but I am pretty sure that passion doesn’t run deep enough to punch a woman in the head after a game. Hopefully the police put a stick on this guy.