Movie TV Tech Geeks Contact Page:
Here’s the list of everyone on our staff, so just put in their name below and it will get to them directly. As our writing staff has grown considerably, we’ve made it easier for you to get in contact with them. Just scroll down under everyone’s names to get to the contact form. It seemed easier to put it down there so you can just look up for whomever you need to reach.
Since our team has grown so much, here's a much easier way to get in touch with whatever department or writer/editor you want.
You can download our new free Android app for even easier access on your mobile devices to keep up to date on all the breaking entertainment news and sports coverage you expect from us. Just scan our QR code above and that’s it! Or just click on this link to take you to it direct:
We’ve also made it easier for PR Firms to suggest stories for their clients. You just click on the dropdown menu, and you’ll find it very easy to pitch your client, product or movie/tv project.
If you’re still not able to find what you’re looking for, just send an e-mail to the Webmaster, and they’ll see what they can do for you.
The annoying captcha code is only there since spammers seem to enjoy sending everyone here all those limited Paypal and Liberian money making e-mails. We tried to go as long as possible without doing it, but those people wouldn’t let up.
Screeners can be sent to:
Movie TV Tech Geeks
624 Wiggins Road
Saint Paul, MN 55119
Heidi Jackson, Manager
Curt Johnson, Editor-in-Chief;
Terri Shef, Breaking News; email@example.com
Miss Sashay, Everything gay & fabulous news related;
Cheryl Shanka, Politics and TV News Editor; firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIE FILM NEWS:
George Cando, Indie Film Editor & Contest Editor
GOSSIP & TV RECAPS:
Julie Wein, Celebrity Gossip & Reality Show Recaps email@example.com
Curvy Girl Diva, Celebrity Gossip & ‘For the Record’ Column
Shane Mclendon, Senior Football & UFC Writer firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Lambert: Tennis & Hockey Writer
Chris Maurice, Senior Football & NBA Writer email@example.com
Peter Tebin, Major League Baseball Writer
Luka Alario, International Sports Writer
Adam Mcenroe, UK Sports Writer
Jackie Warner, Technology & Cool Stuff News Editor
Jeffrey Lang, Tech, Gadgets & Gaming Writer
David Sylvester, Technology Writer
Marius Maronilla, Technology Writter
If you’re interested in being interviewed on our site for your movie or tv show, just put that in the subject line.
If you’d like us to review your movie or television show, please put in the subject line ‘Reviews‘. If you have a trailer, one sheet or website we can check out, please put that in, and we’ll get back to you on where to send it.
Copyright Takedown Request
Movie TV Tech Geeks has a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. MTTG may investigate complaints of copyright infringement upon its sole discretion. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MTTG’s copyright agent firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information is reasonably sufficient to permit Collider to locate the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.