Season 24 of “Dancing with the Stars” is already here, and all those hints we gave you readers about people like Nick Viall and Erika Jayne being part of the cast have come true. This season’s premiere episode will be the 400th one for the ABC hit reality show.
Nick Viall, that perpetual “Bachelor” who just can’t seem to make enough coin finding Ms. Right is going to pull in another $200 thousand plus joining this season’s cast alongside “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Erika Jayne. The show also has Olympic gymnast Simone Biles and figure skating legend Nacy Kerrigan (aka The Knee).
The full cast and their dancing partners were brought on to announce Wednesday morning on “GMA.”
The full Season 24 cast of “Dancing with the Stars” includes:
- Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
- Charo with Keo Motsepe
- Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
- David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
- Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
- Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
- Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
- Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
- Simone Biles with Sasha Farber
Tom Bergeron is still hosting with Erin Andrews and this season’s judges include Bruno Toniolo, Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Julianne Hough (former DWTS pro and Proactiv spokesperson).
Simone Biles should feel lucky as her partner Sasha Farber was teamed up with Mirror Ball winner (and Olympic gold medalist) Laurie Hernandez. Hernandez said winning the Mirrorball brought her the “same joy” as winning her Olympic medals.