Pro athletes have a style all their own. Some guys are trend setters and other just end up looking like fools. The NFL is not immune to this issue. There are pro football players that should enlist advisers to approve their clothing, tattoos, and haircuts before they go out in public. I can’t focus on all the stylistic issues of NFLers in one article, so a top 10 list of the worst haircuts in the NFL will do for now. Some of these are hard to look at so hide the women and children.
- Alex Henery – Time to let go of what you once had Alex. Bald is better than the thinning mess of a hairdo you are rocking.
- Dan Carpenter – This kicker is trying a type of mullet never attempted. It is in the form of a hawk tail. And it is atrocious.
- Matt Flynn – If a young Frankenstein is the look this overpaid backup is going for, then he wins.
- Doug Baldwin – This guy needs to check in with a flat top expert to level that dome out.
- Donte Moncrief – This kid had a rough rookie hazing buzz. But his current hair problem is on his chin, which looks like a fuzzy chinstrap.
- Tommy Kelly – This Jets player gives new meaning to “conehead.”
- Reggie Nelson – Guy must have took his helmet off seconds before his profile shot.
- Randy Bullock – This Texans kicker could pass for an awkward 8th grader. Upgrade from Great Clips my man.
- Kyle Orton – I don’t know if the career journeyman thinks this is the look fit for a QB nomad or what. He has a homeless, mirrorless Keanu Reeves thing going on that is in need of a set of clippers.