The rush is on as Black Friday 2017 is here and yesterday we turned the spotlight on some of the biggest Winning Buys and real losers from Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart; now it is time to turn our focus solely on the absolute Best of the Best.
Amazon has unveiled their 2017 Cyber Monday deals which you can see right here, and we’ve added all the product links to make it easier for you to get to them.
These are our top Black Friday deals for cameras, games consoles, smartphones, tablets, smart speakers, smartwatches, and HDTVs this year.
You can get all of our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides right here as they will continue to grow and gather speed as the holidays are fast approaching. We’ve broken them up by category this year to make it even easier to find that perfect gift for everyone on your list and that special gift you’ve earned after the year we’ve had!
For that gamer in your life, we’ve pulled together our Gamer store so you can find the must have games and game consoles right here.
Our 2017 Black Friday Tip: As with any popular products, jump on these deals quickly as they tend to run out fast. If there’s a specific device you want, bookmark the product page we list for you and check back regularly.
Stock levels will vary each product at every store, so when it’s gone, it’s gone. The exception to this rule will be Amazon (of course), which is why it is at the top of this post as a secure one-stop spot, so be sure to structure your Black Friday shopping around this (aka grab other items first!).
25 Best Black Friday 2017 Deals
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (save $20) – product link – This is the lowest price ever for the Echo Dot, it’s cheaper than Prime Day’s price of $34.99 and Black Friday’s 2016 Price of $39.99. Grab it.
- Amazon All-New Echo for $79.99 (save $20) – product link– This is a new model so no price comparisons are available, but it stands out because the original Echo cost $89.99 on Prime Day 2017 and $139.99 on Black Friday 2016. Great deal.
- Amazon Echo Plus for $119.99 (save $30) – product link– Another new Echo for Black Friday 2017, it’s a strong discount for what is a red-hot product.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (save $15) – product link – Another record low price as there was no discount for Prime Day 2017 and it cost $29.99 on Black Friday last year.
- Amazon All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet for $99.99 (save $50) – product link – The original was not discounted on Prime Day earlier this year, but this is a new and improved model.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (save $30) – product link– The Kindle Paperwhite was also available for $89.99 on Prime Day this year but cost $10 more ($99.99) on Black Friday last year.
- Best Buy– GoPro HERO5 Black 4K Action Camera for $349.99 (save $50) and Free $50 Gift Card included – product link. Amazon also has it for $349.00 – product link.
Not many cameras make my top buys, but if you are specifically looking for Black Friday camera deals check out our camera roundup for Amazon vs B&H Photo vs eBay.
Consoles – PlayStation 4, Xbox One S
- GameStop – Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Console for $349.99 (save $50) – product link- It’s not a big discount, but it’s about the only discount the PS4 Pro will receive this year. So if you’re if you are in the market for a PS4 Pro, you should get it from GameStop. Amazon has it for $369.00. GameStop actually got a better deal this round.
- Amazon – Xbox One S 1TB Bundle with Halo Wars 2 and Bonus Controller + $90 Kohl’s Cash for $329.99 (save $20) – product link
- Amazon– PlayStation 4 GranTurismo Sport VR Bundle for $299 (save $100) – product link– Released just this month, the bundle is already on sale for $299 at Walmart. While many other stores have this same deal, Amazon’s price follows a familiar theme by costing $0.99 less than competing stores. These dollar savings all add up.
- Amazon– Xbox One S 500GB Console + Free Game and 1-Month Game Pass for $189 (save $60) – product link
HDTVs and Home Theater
- Target– Polaroid 32-inch LED TV for $89.99 (save $40) – product link – Amazon is selling a 32-inch TV for $69.99 but withholding the brand so this remains a safer buy – product link.
- Amazon– Samsung 55-inch Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN55MU6290) for $489.99 (save $200) – product link. Best Buy has it for $497.99 – product link.
- Amazon – UN49MU6290FXZA 49-inch Class MU6290 4K UHD TV for $399.99 (save $170) – product link.
- Best Buy –55-inch Class Q8C Curved QLED 4K TV (QN55Q8CAMFXZA) for $2,199.99 (save $1,300) – product link – there are many cheaper 55-inch 4K HDTVs available in the Black Friday sales, but this is a premium model which has top class reviews, and the discount is substantial. Amazon has it for $2,197.99 – product link.
- Amazon– UN55MU8000FXZA 55-inch Class MU8000 4K UHD TV for $897.99 (save $600) – product link – another quality brand and high-class model and strong price. Best Buy has it for $899.99 – product link.
- Amazon– QN55Q7FAMFXZA 55-inch Class Q7F QLED 4K TV for $1,497.99 (save $1,300) – product link – QLED HDTVs are loved by reviewers, and this is one of the most affordable 55-inch models to feature the technology with the discount almost making it half price. Best Buy has it at $1,499.99 – product link.
- Amazon – Roku Streaming Stick+ | 4K/HDR/HD streaming player with 4x the wireless range & voice remote with TV power and volume (2017) for $48 (save $21.99) – product link
- com – Save up to $400 with an eligible smartphone trade-in when you buy a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy Note 8 – product link– This repeats Samsung’s best Black Friday 2017 trade-in offer.
- Best Buy– iPad Pro 10.5-Inch 64GB WiFi – Space Gray or Silver for $524.99 (save $150) – product link – Likely to be the best iPad Pro discount you will find during the holiday sales period or Amazon $649.00 – product link.
- Walmart– Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi (5th Generation) for $249 (save $80) – product link – Apple’s standard ‘iPad’ is in high demand while the deal isn’t exclusive (Target sells it for $249.99), you are again saving a dollar by shopping at Walmart. Amazon has got some deals going on them here.
- Best Buy – Apple iPad mini 4 128GB WiFi – Space Gray for $274.99 (save $125) – product link. Amazon will be running deals on this through the weekend here.
- Microsoft Store– Surface Pro Bundle for $899 (save $229.99) – product link
Smartwatches and Wearables
- Amazon –Fitbit Charge 2 or Fitbit Alta HR for $99.99 (save $50) – product link – $149.95 is the standard price.
As with cameras, not many smartwatches/wearables make my Best Of list. So for a dedicated roundup of Black Friday deals purely on wearables checkout David Phelan’s comprehensive guide.
In our opinion, these are the absolute best Black Friday 2017 deals currently happening, so don’t be shocked when hot items sell out. If you don’t have time to meticulously plan your shopping schedule then remember Amazon’s own brand devices (Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Fire TV, Fire tablets, Kindle ebook readers) are likely to be the only ones you can buy at any time throughout the whole of Black Friday without any stock problems.
Don’t forget Cyber Monday is just days away so there’ll be a slew of great electronics ready to be grabbed up!
Black Friday 2017 is already heading to be the biggest Black Friday in history. Some stores have even had deals running since the start of November. But all the very best deals are still available now, and many only launch on Black Friday itself. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohl’s and Walmart are leading the pack this year. Amazon is still the king of undercutting it’s competitors so I would highly recommend bookmarking this link to keep your eye on deals happening all day long.
You can find a selection of our Black Friday 2017 coverage below, and if you want to be notified by breaking deals as they happen, follow us on Twitter or Facebook so you know right as they happen or just keep coming back here or bookmark our Black Friday, Cyber Monday section. We’ll keep updating through the day with the latest deals and any changes you should be aware of.
You can also read more in Black Friday comparison series with Walmart Vs Amazon, Amazon Vs Best Buy, Amazon Vs Target, and GameStop Vs Amazon vs eBay all facing off. I have also already begun our Cyber Monday 2017 sales previews.
Check Out Our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides: