As with Amazon‘s Cyber Monday deals, we’ve confirmed with Target these deals which will be including Samsung, Apple and Google devices along with hot Xbox, PS4, and 4K HDTV deals. So all you gamers out there, this is your day to rejoice. Keep checking our Black Friday Cyber Monday section as we are updating all throughout the day and week.
For that gamer in your life, we’ve pulled together our Gamer store so you can find the must have games and game consoles right here.
You can get all of our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides right here as they will continue to grow and gather speed as the holidays are fast approaching. We’ve broken them up by category this year to make it even easier to find that perfect gift for everyone on your list and that special gift you’ve earned after the year we’ve had!
Note: you can find our dedicated Cyber Monday 2017 holiday sales store guides here: Amazon (guide), and our Top 20 Best Black Friday Deals still happening (guide) You can also easily price check the most popular Cyber Monday 2017 deals against the top Black Friday sales by using my 25 Best Black Friday Deals guide.
Now here’s our Target 2017 Cyber Monday deals guide to get you ready for more holiday shopping!
Confirmed Target Cyber Monday 2017 Deals
Be sure to pay attention to the first bullet point below because this is what makes Target Cyber Monday stand out from its rivals. On Cyber Monday Target will offer a 15% discount sitewide off any item not on sale, and it may be applied to some existing sale items. Target is looking to have even better deals than its Black Friday deals.
- 15% off sitewide on Target.com on Cyber Monday, Nov. 27 – see product page
- Sony PlayStation 4 VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle for $299.99 (save $100) – product link
- Beats By Dre BeatsX earphones + $20 Free Gift Card (Reg. $149.99) – product link
- Beats By Dre Beats EP headphones + $20 Free Gift Card (Reg. $129.99) – product link
- Samsung 50” 4K Smart Ultra HDTV for $479.99 (save $270) – product link
Highly Anticipated Target Cyber Monday 2017 Sales
Target has a habit of repeating many of its best Black Friday deals on Cyber Monday as big reveals either on or just before Cyber Monday starts. So expect these Black Friday doorbusters to rise once again and look out for that extra 15%.
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB + $25 Gift Card for $189.99 (save $90) – product link – Target had this deal on Black Friday, and the included $25 gave it a leg up on the competition. I think Target brings this deal back for Cyber Monday.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1B Console + $10 Gift Card for $199.99 (save $100) – product link – Target simply offered this deal for $199.99 on Black Friday. I think it brings this price back for Cyber Monday and also throws in a $10 Gift Card
- Google Home Mini + $10 Gift Card for $29 (save $20) – product link – Target offered this deal on Black Friday 2017, and it is likely to be back for Cyber Monday. Other stores will likely match this offer, so Target is unlikely to have the best deal on this one.
- Free $250 Gift Card With Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus With Activation – product link– Target had this deal on Black Friday and I think it will be brought back are a headline sale.
Smart Target Cyber Monday 2017 Shopper’s Guide:
As it was last year, Target’s 15% off sitewide deal makes it one of, if not the best, Cyber Monday sale to take part in this year. This discount can be had on Monday, November 27th on nearly all items with no promo code necessary.
Start Time: Target has announced that it will begin Cyber Week sales on Sunday, November 26th. The main event offer of 15% Off sitewide will take place on Monday only. Target plans to continue with sales on thousands of items throughout the entire Cyber Week.
Shipping: Target is offering free shipping and free returns on all orders this holiday season with no minimum. Only Best Buy’s holiday shipping can rival that of Target. Amazon only competes if you have an Amazon Prime membership which you can get for free for a 30-day trial.
Target REDCard: As always, Target REDCard holders will receive an additional 5% savings on nearly all items. If you’re in the market for a new store debit or credit card, you might as well make tangible savings with it, and this makes the REDCard a pretty good deal (sign-up link).
You can find a selection of our Cyber Monday 2017 coverage below, and if you want to be notified by breaking deals as they happen, follow us on Twitter or Facebook so you know right as they happen or just keep coming back here or bookmark our Black Friday, Cyber Monday section. We’ll keep updating through the day with the latest deals and any changes you should be aware of.