“Fear the Walking Dead” will be back on in April, but our friends at Anchor Bay Entertainment have given us two Special Edition blu-ray sets of Season 1 for you lucky readers. This thing is jam packed with so many extras and killer featured, you’ll have plenty of hours to fill after this season’s amazing episode of “The Walking Dead” ends. You can also pre-order this if you want here.
To make this giveaway and Special Edition even more special, we were able to get the cast to autograph both copies too. So, while others may have similar giveaways, ours is the only one with cast autographs, and maybe even another surprise or too. If you remember how amazing our “The Walking Dead” box set giveaway was, you’ll get the idea for this one.
The bonus features for the “Fear the Walking Dead” Special Edition includes:
- Pilot Episode: The Widescreen Version
- Deleted Scenes
- Inside “Fear the Walking Dead”
- FEAR: The Beginning
- Five Things You Need To Survive
- Locations: LA & Vancouver
- Stunts And Anarchy
- The Faces Of Fear The Infected
- Audio Commentaries:
- Episodes 101 & 102: Co-Creator/Executive Producer Dave Erickson, Co-Executive Producer/Director Adam Davidson and Actor Kim Dickens
- Episode 103: Co-Executive Producer David Wiener and Actor Alycia Debnam-Carey
- Episode 104: Executive Producer David Alpert and Co-Executive Producer David Wiener
- Episode 105: Executive Producer David Alpert and Co-Executive Producer/Writer David Wiener
- Episode 106: Co-Creator/Executive Producer Dave Erickson and Actors Kim Dickens and Elizabeth Rodriguez
HOW TO ENTER:
We keep it really simple for you and won’t make you jump through hoops. Just RT the Tweet below. See, we even put the tweet right there so you just push a button for your shot. We’ll choose our two winners on March 25, 2016. We wanted to make sure that we could get the boxes autographed before announcing so there’s a shorter lead time on this contest so get RT’ing!
— Movie TV Tech Geeks (@movietvtechgeek) March 23, 2016
For those of you who haven’t seen the show yet, here’s what it’s all about:
Living in the same universe as “The Walking Dead”, “Fear the Walking Dead” is a gritty drama that explores the onset of the undead apocalypse through the lens of a fractured family. Set in Los Angeles, a city where people come to escape, shield secrets, and bury their pasts, a mysterious outbreak threatens to disrupt what little stability high school guidance counselor Madison Clark (Kim Dickens, Gone Girl) and English teacher Travis Manawa (Cliff Curtis, “Missing”) have managed to assemble. The everyday pressure of blending two families while dealing with resentful, escapist, and strung out children takes a back seat when society begins to break down. A forced evolution, a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold, and the dysfunctional family must either reinvent themselves or embrace their darker histories.
“Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete First Season” cast also includes Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince), Mercedes Mason (Quarantine 2), Ruben Blades (Safe House), Alycia Debnam-Carey (The Devil’s Hand), Elizabeth Rodriguez (“Orange Is the New Black”) and Lorenzo James Henrie (“Star Trek”).