Cyber Monday has officially started and is beyond the countdown – the Monday after Thanksgiving Day – that’s highly anticipated by those who want to do their shopping online and not fight the melee that’s sure to be at the brick and mortar retailers on Black Friday and all weekend.
This year, 2015 is the most highly anticipated Cyber Monday yet. All major retailers are determined to offer the deals for popular items that will lure you to your keyboard or into their stores.
Keeping checking our Cyber Monday section as we’ll continually update it along with Cyber Monday for your shopping convenience. You can also check out Amazon’s Black Cyber Monday deals here as they’ll keep changing as fast as a Kardashian’s Instagram page.
Everything you read now about Cyber Monday deals is only rumors, but you can get the gist of how things are going to go by perusing the online websites totally dedicated to helping you find the best deals on Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
Last year, many retailers had sold out of popular items by Cyber Monday. Walmart was the only retailer who offered some of the best new deals to be had on Cyber Monday evening – catering to the online Monday shoppers who can’t shop until the evening hours.
Look for Cyber Monday 2015 sales to begin being announced on the Saturday (November 28) just after Black Friday. Sunday may be your best time to shop for the best deals if you want to ensure the purchase of the items you want.
Amazon is also expected to follow Walmart’s lead and announce their most coveted bargains on that Saturday – but they won’t be offered until Sunday and on into Cyber Monday.
If you miss both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you’ll still have a chance for some blockbuster bargains during Cyber Week. Amazon will have an Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals special that will surely whet your appetite for shopping.
Amazon will also offer major deals during the Black Friday weekend. The bargain you get depends on the items you’re interested in. It’s a chance to get some great deals online without joining the fray on Black Friday.
Best Buy is also expected to jump on the Cyber Monday sales day in a big way, but as yet hasn’t announced their deals. Keep in mind that the best Cyber Monday deals will be for appliances, TVs, tablets, laptops and cell phones, but if you’re looking for other categories, you’re sure to find a bargain.
Websites can help you maneuver the sales and alert you to announcements. Find the Black Friday and Cyber Monday websites that appeal to you and sign up for more information.
- PlayStation 4 (500GB) with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, The Last of Us Remastered, and $25 off a PlayStation Plus subscription for $349.99 (regularly $399.98)
- Xbox One (500GB) with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and EA sports game for $299.99 (regularly $349.99)
- Xbox One (500GB) with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and additional controller for $299.99 (regularly $329.98)
- Wii U with Mario Kart 8 for $249.99 (regularly $299.99)
Laptops & Tablets
- Dell XPS 13 (1080p, non-touch) for $949.99 (regularly $1,099.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (64GB, Core i3) for $599.00 (regularly $799.00)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256GB, Core i5) for $999.99 (regularly $1,299.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7-inch (64GB) for $449.99 (regularly $599.99)
- Nexus 9 tablet for $199.00 (regularly $399)
- iPad mini 2 for $199.00 (regularly $269.00)
- Nexus 5X (16GB) for $299 (regularly $379)
- T-Mobile iPhone 6S with 64GB or 128GB of storage for $100 off
- Samsung 48-inch 4K smart TV and $100 Target gift card for $599.99 (regularly $899.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K smart TV for $699.99 (regularly $899.99)
- Samsung 50-, 55-, and 60-inch SUHD 4K smart TVs for $799.99 to $1,299.99 (regularly $1,699.99 to $2,599.99)
- GoPro Hero 4 Black with $100 Best Buy gift card for $499.99
- GoPro Hero+ (Wi-Fi) with $30 Target gift card for $199.99
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone for $599.99 (regularly $799.99)
- Select Dell laptops and desktops include a Parrot Minidrone (regularly $99.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 (regularly $119.99)