If you’re like many people, you want to make sure that you stay healthy, especially for events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. One of the ways that you might be trying to do that is by staying fit. It can help when you have the right fitness gear to do that. After the holiday season, we all know that the biggest resolution for New Years is to be more fit.
Keeping checking our Cyber Monday section as we’ll continually update it along with Cyber Monday for your shopping convenience. You can also check out Amazon’s Black Cyber Monday deals here as they’ll keep changing as fast as a Kardashian’s Instagram page.
When it comes to sales on Cyber Monday, you might not have realized that this is an excellent time to purchase the items that can help you to stay fit or get fit. You can bet that there will be a ton of fitness gear on sale for Cyber Monday 2015 because there was last year.
Regardless of what type of workout you want to get involved in, you know that you need a good pair of shoes to keep your feet from getting an injury. So it stands to reason that you’d want the best of the best.
Unfortunately, these shoes can be expensive during the year. However, on Cyber Monday, they’re not. Last year, there was a sale on Nike brand shoes. The Nike Women’s Flex 2014 Running Shoe was available at a discount and if there’s one thing Nike knows, it’s running shoes – so that was quite a deal.
This year, you’ll want to be on the lookout for a sale on the Nike Free 5.0 Women’s Running Shoes. You’ll be able to get these in a variety of colors ranging from black to pink to purple so you’ll look great while getting in shape.
For Men, the Puma Men’s Cell Surin Cross Training Shoe was a bargain buy but if you’re looking for a wide selection of colors, that particular model didn’t offer it. This year, keep an eye on the Puma Men’s Tazon 5 Cross Training Shoe.
The Reebok brand shoes were also on sale last year so you can expect more of the same with those. There were a lot of different exercise clothing items on sale but the really big hit for sale items last year that will also be a big hit during sales for Cyber Monday 2015 are the fitness gadgets.
Last year, it was the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor and the Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor that were on sale. These went pretty fast because they’re easy to use plus, some of their models were Bluetooth compatible.
This year, you can expect heart rate monitors to be on sale again. But you can also expect items that track your activity. You’ll want to pay attention to the Fitbit. This fitness gadget does more than track your heart rate.
It also tracks things like distance covered, the amount of calories that you burned, your workouts and even your sleep. Sales for Cyber Monday in 2015 won’t just be about fitness – they also have a heavy number of deals on electronics, jewelry, furniture and more!
- Aloha: Get your daily dose of greens from Aloha with 40-percent-off discounts on Daily Good Greens plus free shipping on Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, Aloha is offering $6 Original Superfood Chocolate Topping Bars and free shipping all day.
- Alternative Apparel: Stock up on comfy basics from Alternative Apparel with 20 percent off all tops, starting now (use the code MONDAY20) and 40 percent off across the site on Black Friday until Nov. 30.
- Athleta: Athleta is offering 20 percent off all in-store and online purchases, from shoes and accessories to athleisure, from Nov. 27 to Nov. 30.
- Columbia: Take 25 percent off current season products from Columbia and 50 percent off doorbusters from Nov. 26 to Dec. 1.
- CorePower Yoga: Give the yogi in your life a $100 CorePower Yoga gift card for only $80.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Save on sports gear, fitness equipment, and apparel fromDick’s Sporting Goods’ Pre-Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, starting now.
- Jawbone: For the friend who values both style and function — Jawbone’s holiday sales include markdowns on its UP3 and UP4 fitness trackers (plus a free extra charger) and more.
- Herschel Supply: Need a new backpack or bag? Take up to 50 percent offHerschel Supply products between Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 29.
- Lululemon: Update your activewear drawer with the Lululemon Black Fridaylimited-edition collection, available online and in stores the day after Thanksgiving.
- MPG: Shop all your stylish fitness apparel needs all weekend long at MPG, plus a flash sale on selected items on Cyber Monday.
- New Balance: From Thanksgiving to Nov. 29, receive 15 percent off your order and an additional 20 percent off storewide at New Balance.
- Nike: Give the hottest shoes as soon as they hit shelves. Nike is launching brand-new styles from Jordan, Nike Running, Nike Basketball, and more on Black Friday (10 a.m. EST) ranging from $130 to $225.
- Old Navy: In celebration of Cyber Monday, Old Navy is offering 40 percent off storewide from Saturday, Nov. 28, to Monday, Nov. 30.
- Performance Bicycle: Trying to upgrade your ride? Performance Bicycle is offering up to 60 percent off starting on Nov. 24 and running through the holiday weekend.
- Puma: Update your fitness wardrobe with 30-percent-off discounts storewide atPuma, plus an additional 30 percent off your purchase between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Quiksilver: Get all your last-minute ski-trip items at Quiksilver.com and take 30 percent off sitewide beginning today through end of Cyber Monday (using promo code BFHVC-3XN9XL4EXM9R).
- REI: In efforts to get customers outdoors, REI stores will be closed on Black Friday.
- Roxy: Starting at 12 a.m. (PST) on Thanksgiving, everything on Roxy.com will be 30 percent off with promo code FRIDAY30 until Nov. 30.
- Sports Authority: Cross off everyone on your list at Sports Authority with 50-percent-off doorbusters on Champion gear and buy one, get one free sports balls starting 6 p.m. on Nov. 26. through Nov. 28.
- Target: Give the gift of Fitbit. Depending on the style, holiday sales prices will range from $40 to $200 at Target on Black Friday.
- Tone It Up: Give thanks to your workout partner with Tone It Up’s special Black Friday bundle that includes exclusive items, workouts, a TIU gym bag, and more.
- Zumba: Spot crazy savings on Zumba.com, like shirts starting at $6 and shoes starting at $37 from now through Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 26), plus free shipping.