Amazon once again gets the jump on Cyber Monday by letting Alexa Voice shoppers get started on Sunday at 5 PM (Pacific Time) to land the next round of amazing deals on electronics and everything else. They’ve had nearly the best deals of anyone as they keep besting everyone’s else’s deals by a few dollars, and those dollars add up quickly during the holiday shopping season.
They leaked us their Cyber Monday deals on Black Friday, and you can find them all here along with product links to bookmark and get to them easily. This includes absolutely every item they’re putting on sale.
I would highly suggest bookmarking this link right here as it’s Amazon’s official Cyber Monday main page so you can keep up with when they begin. You know they love those “Upcoming Deals” things to keep us coming back all day. This link will save you the time.
We also just posted the Top 20 best Black Friday deals you can get here so you can compare deals with Cyber Monday to get the most bang for your holiday buck!
You can get all of our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides right here as they will continue to grow and gather speed as the holidays are fast approaching. We’ve broken them up by category this year to make it even easier to find that perfect gift for everyone on your list and that special gift you’ve earned after the year we’ve had!
For that gamer in your life, we’ve pulled together our Gamer store so you can find the must have games and game consoles right here.
New deals will be available across thousands of products and extended for its hugely popular Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, Fire tablet and Kindle ranges. There are also some doorbuster Cyber Monday HDTV deals. Here’s everything we know about Amazon’s Cyber Monday 2017 sales so far as well as a thorough guide on how you can secure the best deals.
Again, these are the bigger tech deals, but if you want to see every single item that will be on sale, just go here and we’ve included product links to make it easier for you.
Amazon Black Friday Deals Come Back For Amazon Cyber Monday 2017
- Amazon Echo Show for $179.99 (save $50) – see current price– Amazon first introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (save $20) –see current price – The Echo Dot is cheaper than Prime Day’s price of $34.99 and Black Friday’s 2016 Price of $39.99. This is the lowest price ever for the Echo Dot and therefore a very good deal. Amazon first introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon All-New Echo for $79.99 (save $20) –see current price – This is a new model, but the original Echo was available for $89.99 on Prime Day 2017 and $139.99 on Black Friday 2016. Amazon first introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon All-Echo Plus for $119.99 (save $30) –see current price – This is new for the 2017 holiday season. Amazon first introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Tap for $79.99 (save $50) –see current price – The Tap was available for $79.99 on Prime Day 2017, so the price is being matched here. Amazon repeated this price on Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition for $69.99 (save $30) –see current price – The Fire 7 Kids Edition was available for $69.99 on Prime Day 2017. It was available for $74.99 on Black Friday last year. Amazon repeated this price on Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $49.99 (save $30) –see current price – The Fire HD 8 was available for $49.99 on Prime Day earlier this year. It was available or $59.99 on Black Friday last year. Amazon repeated this price on Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (save $30) –see current price – The Kindle Paperwhite was available for $89.99 on Prime Day this year. It was available for $99.99 on Black Friday last year. Amazon repeated this price on Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Kindle for $49.99 (save $30) –see current price – The original Amazon Kindle was available for $49.99 on Prime Day 2017 and Black Friday 2016 so this is a good price, but a familiar one. Amazon repeated this price on Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (save $15) –see current price – This bundle was not discounted on Prime Day 2017, but it was available for $29.99 on Black Friday last year. Amazon introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
- Amazon Cloud Cam for $99.99 (save $20) –see current price – Unavailable on Prime Day and Black Friday last year. Amazon introduced this price for Black Friday 2017.
Top Amazon Cyber Monday 2017 Deals
- Premium brand 49-inch 4K UHD smart TV for $329.99 – The price is solid for a premium brand 49-inch 4K, but this deal has too many unknowns at the moment. The current lowest price for a comparable TV is $372.69 – see current price
- LG Electronics 55SJ8500 55-inch 4K smart UHD TV for $796.99 – product link
- LG Electronics OLED55C7P 55-inch 4K smart UHD TV for $1,696.99 – product link
- TCL 43-inch 1080p smart TV for $239.99 – product link
- TCL 49-inch 1080p smart TV for $279.99 – product link
Amazon Cyber Monday 2017 Guide
Amazon has a habit of turning Black Friday and Cyber Monday into one long, continuous holiday season sale. This means you need stamina. Cyber Monday will see Amazon introduce over 75,000 deals. The problem: a lot of the most popular doorbusters last only a few hours, they can sell out in minutes and Amazon doesn’t do much to signpost them in advance. So be sure you regularly check Amazon’s Cyber Monday landing page (link) for so-called ‘Lightning Deals.’
Start Time: Amazon is a creature of habit so while the company states its Cyber Monday deals will formally begin on Monday, November 27th there are plenty of exceptions – notably for Alexa Voice shoppers (see below). As I mention above, Amazon’s top doorbusters often begin unannounced, and some won’t be going live until as late as 9 pm ET. Rewards are great, but frustrations can run just as high.
Shipping: Amazon Prime membership is essential if you plan to buy during Amazon Cyber Monday. You’ll get free two-day shipping on all orders with no minimum, which is better than all Amazon’s rivals (Best Buy has free shipping, but it’s slow). The best part about Amazon Prime is you can play the system: it’s a free 30-day trial, and you can cancel without any penalties before that time – aka after all your holiday shopping is done (sign-up link). If you skip Prime, you’ll need to spend $25 for free shipping, and it’s not always fast. So the trial is a no-brainer.
Early Access for Alexa Voice Users: As mentioned above, Amazon will give customers who shop with an Alexa device early access on Black Friday. This will begin at 5 pm PT, Sunday, November 26th. Eligible devices include the Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, all-new Amazon Fire TV, Fire HD 10 Tablet and Echo Show. You can also use the Alexa App on iOS and Android.
You can find a selection of our Cyber Monday 2017 coverage below, and if you want to be notified by breaking deals as they happen, follow us on Twitter or Facebook so you know right as they happen or just keep coming back here or bookmark our Black Friday, Cyber Monday section. We’ll keep updating through the day with the latest deals and any changes you should be aware of.
Check Out Our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides: