As we just published our article on the 2017 Black Friday best and worst sales, camera deals can be the same. So we’ve pulled together the best of the best camera deals at Amazon, B&H Photo, and eBay. We’ll cover your stores, but these are the best deals we’ve found for Black Friday and wanted to start with them.
Amazon has put out their Cyber Monday deals already, and you can check them out here.
You can get all of our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides right here as they will continue to grow and gather speed as the holidays are fast approaching. We’ve broken them up by category this year to make it even easier to find that perfect gift for everyone on your list and that special gift you’ve earned after the year we’ve had!
For that gamer in your life, we’ve pulled together our Gamer store so you can find the must have games and game consoles right here.
Amazon has offers on Nikon, Panasonic and Sony cameras. These deals represent large discounts on list prices but largely follow the manufacturer’s own online sale offers. However, Amazon may prove to be a more convenient way for you to shop all on one site.
Amazon Prime members can also take advantage of free next day delivery and have a 30-minute head start on any Lightning Deals which may pop up throughout the day. If you haven’t signed up to Amazon Prime, you can opt for a 30-day free trial to get the same benefits for Black Friday.
Amazon’s prices do sometimes change but are correct at the time of posting. Savings are against list prices.
- Nikon D5600 DX-format Digital SLR w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED for $796.95 (save $100)
- Nikon D7200 DX-format DSLR Body (Black) for $796.95 (save $200)
- Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED for $496.95 (save $500)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 14-42mm MEGA O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-G7KK (USA BLACK) for $497.99 (save $302)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) w/ 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens for $498 (save $150)
B&H PHOTO VIDEO
B&H Photo Video is also passing on Black Friday savings from the manufacturer, but you can benefit in buying from a photo specialist and can chat live with their experts for online help. You also get end-to-end parcel tracking, and there is the option to use PayPal.
B&H’s Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 and Sony Alpha a6300 offers benefit from free accessory kits which add value on top of the existing manufacturer deals.
Savings are quoted Vs. B&H Photo’s previous prices.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses Kit + SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card for $449 (save $300)
- Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses (Black) + Free SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card for $496.95 (save $400)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens and Accessory Kit (Black) + Free B&H Photo Video $50 B&H E-Gift Card for $497.99 (save $300)
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm and 55-210mm Lenses and Free Accessory Kit for $996 (save $350)
eBay also has some Black Friday 2017 photo deals but, as always, check the reputation of all third-party sellers before you buy. You can get a Canon EOS 6D Mark II for $200 less than the manufacturer’s own Black Friday price, while GoPro’s flagship HERO6 Black is available with a $50 eBay gift card thrown in.
You can also get a Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 for significantly less than buying directly from the manufacturer, and the single-lens Sony Alpha a6300 kit is available for significantly less than the equivalent offer at B&H Photo Video
Here are a few stand-out deals:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) for $1,499.99 (save $499.01)
- GoPro Hero6 Black+ $50 eBay Gift Card & 16GB MicroSD Card for $449.99 (save $50)
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body for $1,499.99 (save $500)
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera +16-50 Lens Kit for $779.99 (save $150)
Black Friday 2017 is going to be the biggest Black Friday in history. Some stores have even had deals running since the start of November. But all the very best deals are still available now, and many only launch on Black Friday itself. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohl’s and Walmart are leading the pack this year. Amazon is still the king of undercutting it’s competitors so I would highly recommend bookmarking this link to keep your eye on deals happening all day long.
You can find a selection of our Black Friday 2017 coverage below, and if you want to be notified by breaking deals as they happen, follow us on Twitter or Facebook so you know right as they happen or just keep coming back here or bookmark our Black Friday, Cyber Monday section. We’ll keep updating through the day with the latest deals and any changes you should be aware of.
We already have Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals here as someone was kind enough to leak them to us.
Check Out Our 2017 Holiday Gift Guides: